Durafetch is a CLI to download your Cloudflare Durable Objects to a SQLite database.
Github: Durafetch CLI • Durafetch Server
- Understand the state of your distributed system with a single SQLite database.
- Speed up local development by observing your server state during development.
- Run admin queries on production data without having to make network requests.
- Use a full SQL engine and JSON-SQL functions to query your state.
- Create indexes on side-columns.
- Back-up and restore.
See the Durafetch Server readme for more details.
The CLI is MIT licensed.
The Durafetch Server functions are proprietary and may require a license:
| || || || || |
|Support||GH Issues||GH Issues||GH Issues||Direct email|
- Note: Source code is provided along with an immutable NPM-hosted package to allow security auditing and customization.
- You may customize the code with a license, but not distribute your changes outside your company.